Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So this is what the blogosphere looks like...

Hello folks, and welcome to Someone Else Books. I admit, I'm doing this as an assignment for a grad school class, but who knows? I'm definitely loud and verbose enough to continue this on indefinitely.

My next few posts (and probably a lot more of them, down the road) will be about books that I consider essential to my - and hopefully your - development. I tend to like genres that aren't so popular - I was a historical fiction nut in high school, when it's not particularly cool! - but I have great plans to branch out. After all, any librarian worth her salt will have up-close and personal knowledge of the latest stuff. So, stay tuned for my first experience with manga...among other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment